Fontanel Mansion Tour
The 27,000 square foot former home of country super-star Barbara Mandrell is now open for daily tours.
This is the only “home of the star” tour in Nashville that you can actually go inside!
The Mansion boasts over 20 rooms, 13 bathrooms, 5 fireplaces, 2 kitchens, an indoor pool and even an indoor shooting range.
The Mansion at Fontanel has been filled to the brim with photos, memorabilia and personal items from the period when the Mandrell family lived there. Additionally, the personal collections of current owners Dale Morris and Marc Oswald are featured, including one a kind items, personal photos, and keepsakes of the artists they currently manage – Alabama, Kenny Chesney, Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson and many others! For more history on the mansion.
Seniors (60 +) $22
Youth (6-15 years old) $14
Kids (6 and under) FREE
Active Military (with ID) FREE
Active Military Spouses (with ID) Half Off $12
Retired Military $22
Students and Educators $22
Same-day tickets available 7 days a week for most dates.
Advance tickets available online for most dates.
Tours will not be available at the mansion January 12th – January 17th
- Fontanel Mansion is open for tours seven days a week from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, beginning at the top of each hour.
- Tours are fully guided and last approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes. Space is limited and we tend to sell out. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged.
Groups of 15 or more should call Group Sales for discounts and special offers – 615-876-7420.
- Tickets can be purchased on-line or in the Farm House Gift & Coffee Shop.
- AAA members receive a 15% discount if you present your card when purchasing in person. You may call the box office at 615-724-1600 to purchase advance tickets with your discount (please present card when picking up your tickets).
- Please check in at the Gift Shop for your tour at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time. Shuttles are available for transport to the Mansion. No passenger vehicles are allowed up the private drive without prior approval from management.
- Please note that on amphitheater concert days, Mansion tours end at
noon. Please consult Woods at Fontanel website for dates.